Sunday, November 29, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons Make Lemonade

Tomorrow I am officially starting the Lemonade Diet. It's supposed to be a great ten day cleanse used by all of the Hollywood starlets of course. Do I believe this? NO. Do I think it will do miracles? NO. What I do believe it will do for me is allow me to get all the nutrients my body needs while giving my stomach time to shrink to normal size. It is a MUST for me to be in control of my food consumption before Christmas. Thus for at least the next five days I will consume a LOT of lemonade. Not just any lemonade mind you. These lemons are mixed with maple syrup and cayenne pepper. That'll wake you up in the morning!
Thanksgiving was great with my family. Filled with amazingly good food from everyone, everywhere. I am ready to go back to independent life for a bit until Christmas.
I'd really love to submit a couple of my songs to someone, but a songwriter is so out of date now. Must we all be performers?

No comments: