Saturday, September 22, 2007

commitment

Why does this word make so many people cringe? Whether you are talking about a relationship or just volunteering in a church ministry, anything that involves work from a person turns people off. Sometimes its a smart thing to refuse to commit to a relationship. If you are leaving for Australia for a year and your significant other is not, then now is not the time to form a relationship. But where do you draw the line? Where does it go from reasonable to fake. I'm sitting in my dorm room, eating ramen noodles and watching "in good company". Today, I have nothing that I have to do and it is kinda nice. Last night, I went out and had fun but today is a simple day. I'm going go drive around the city, looking at all thats out there, and I'm sure be reminded of why I love my life so much right now despite the many questions I have about relationships right now. When I have that great epiphany about how to fix commitment fear I'll let you know ;)

No comments: