Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Let It Rain

It's raining outside! In spite of the fact that I had to walk to class, all the way across campus, it is beautiful. The physical rain, as much as it soothed the parched soil and plants, quenched my thirsty soul. I saw it as a sign from the Lord that He is still in control, even when I feel out of control. My desire to write is increasing by the day. Hence this blog entry and the multiple songs that I have written in the past couple days and those that I have rediscovered.
These songs that I have found recently are amazingly applicable to my life now. And thus a further confirmation that God is in control. I have a lot of feelings, love, excitement, impatience, stress, that I need to get out. These are feelings that cannot be relieved by action at the moment. Like when I feel suffocated by all the things I have to do, but am sitting in class and cannot make any progress in completing these activities. Like when I have a crush on a guy, but my shy nature or other circumstances keep this situation from being altered in any way. Like when I know that a concert or night out with friends is going to be the "best night of my life" and I have to wait all week for it to get here. Like when I have so many dreams and aspirations floating around in my head, but they all have prerequisites. Like when you spend $113 on a computer program for class and then the teacher decides that its no good and can't be used. (its happening as we speak)
So I'm out here trying to control these feelings...good luck to me...

No comments: