Monday, May 19, 2008

Fasten Your Seat Belts and Keep Your Hands & Feet Inside the Ride at All Times

So we meet again. Only this time I am happy to say that while I don't feel in control of things I do feel that God is in control. I have fastened my seat belt and am prepared to go wherever life may take me. I have been forced to let go of the things that I held on to for security purposes. Now I am standing on my own under the wings of Christ. Life is a hard nut to crack and I don't intend on beating my head against the wall everyday until the answer falls from the sky. There are some circumstances that I don't understand, but I'm through trying to. As I said in my very first post today is the first day of the rest of my life and I choose to see it as a very beautiful thing.

No comments: