Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Every Girl's Crazy 'Bout a Sharp Dressed Man...er...Wait

I will happily admit my attraction to older men. Those that are on TV that is. This is important for several reasons. First, the chances of me marrying someone 40 or older is quite slim. For one thing, my parents couldn't even be their parents and I have the "old" parents of my generation. Second, if I saw them in person, my dreams would probably be instantly shattered. With all this being said...Jeffrey Donovan, Mike Rowe, and I have to admit House (not Hugh Laurie himself, but his character) are sexy to me. Thus I would love to see Mike Rowe host SNL. He's hilarious and an ordinary guy who's "not afraid to get dirty." Luckily, there are others who also have such a dream. I don't care if you like him and his show or not. Help a girl out and "like" this page on facebook.

facebook.com/snlmikerowe

No comments: