Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Desire for Accomplishment-Dedication-Me

Today I officially became a registered Independent Business Owner. I work with Amway Global. I have heard different stories from different people about their experiences with the corporation. It has come a long way in 30 or so years. This region of the South was saturated with IBOs during that time. Some people I graduated with and I are working together to make some money on the side. Mostly to save, but to also pay for everyday expenses while going through school. I prayed about it and I feel that this is an opportunity that God wants me to take. If for no other reason then to teach me some dedication and the value of a dollar. At this point I am not using Blogger to plug my business, but if I see that this works out well, I'm not above it. :)

No comments: