Friday, March 20, 2009

The Time for Change Has Come

Since my junior year of high school I have known no other dream than Belmont and Nashville. My freshman year of college confirmed that I had heard from God. I have never felt more at peace and secure. I had never been more sure that God had spoken and I had listened. I still have no doubt in my heart or mind that Belmont was the place for me to begin my independent life. Kindall and Rebecca have changed my life forever. I know that we will remain friends despite our separation. The last few weeks God has been telling me what my next move should be. That is in fact to leave my beloved city and Belmont. I have this overwhelming desire to write about music. Belmont established the knowledge and love for the industry. It showed me that I could follow my dreams and succeed. Blogger has given me the platform to write about the thing I am most passionate about...MUSIC. (You should check out Musicality) God is showing me how to combine my talents in a way that will fulfill me as a whole person and completely follow Him. I have loved kids for as long as I can remember. When I was younger teaching was all I could see myself doing. It has become so again. Thus I will be taking classes this summer to make up some Gen Ed requirements and then transferring to Appalachian State University in Boone, NC or NC State in Raleigh. ASU is my first choice, but we will see what doors God opens up. Through everything I have experienced and down all the roads I have traveled to get to where I am I see God working and crafting me into his servant.

No comments: